The A4T mobile App is an innovative tool that helps citizens to monitor use of public funds at public primary schools and public health centres in Nairobi County
1.1 What does the App help users do?
- Budget Monitoring for public schools and health centres
- Anonymously report complaints on corruption and maladministration
- Know more about the Action for Transparency Project
- Get notifications on important information about the A4T project
- Track reports that you have made using the App
- Give feedback to the project team
- Get news feeds on activities and media information
- Know your rights and responsibilities to safeguard your right to education and health
- Watch informational videos on the A4T project
1.2 What Information does the App have ?
1.3 How can I get the App on my phone?
- If you have an Android phone or tablet, go to Google Play Store – If you have an iPhone or iPad go to the Apple Store
- Search Action for Transparency
- Select the A4T App
- Click on install and accept the installation
- Once installation is complete, open the app
- You may now start using the app